NDDC Recruitment 2019/2020 – Niger Delta Development Agency Recruitment 2019 | www.nddc.gov.ng. See the procedures for applying for NDDC Recruitment 2019 below. To successfully apply for Niger Delta Develpoment Agency Recruitment, follow the procedures outlined below.
To be ascertain if the Niger Delta Development Commission (NUC) Recruitment 2018 has officially started, reach out to the official NDDC website:
www.nddc.gov.ng/Admin%20Assistant%20Recruitment/index2_sub.html or Visit this page frequently for we shall update anytime the Niger Delta Development Commission Recruitment is out.
NDDC Recruitment Requirements.
Interested applicants must:
- Canditates applying for these positions must not be more than 30 years of age.
- Preference will be given to candidates that are familiar with the Niger Delta Terrain.
- Qualified Candidates are advised to visit the NDDC website, www.nddc.gov.ng and apply for the positions online..
- Candidates are to upload their CVs and certificates.
- Applicants will be required to take an online qualifying examination
- Passing the relevant tests;
- Your willingness to push yourself beyond your comfort zone;
- Ability to show a flair to develop all the skills you need to be the best you can be.
The above guide is all you need to know about the general requirements for Nddc recruitment form 2018-2019. If you still need an in-dept knowledge about some other Niger Delta development commission criterias, kindly read the guide below:
- You must be a Nigerian; either by birth or nationalisation.
- Applicant must have a valid means of identification; A voters card, driving license or national immigration passport.
How to Apply.
The mode of application is online, Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Aptitude Test will be granted to candidates whose application satisfies the online recruitment process.
- Multiple application will not be entertained. Candidates are to apply for one job position. Candidate who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application will be disqualified
- No fee is required for online application, test or interview
N/B: Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).