INEC Recruitment 2019/2020 and How to Apply for INEC Jobs. If you wish to apply for INEC 2019 Recruitment, then this article is for you. See requirements, available job vacancies, INEC Recruitment portal and how to apply successfully.
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) is set to revalidate and update its Ad-hoc Staff Enrolment Databank in preparation for the forth-coming 2015 General Elections. In view of the above, eligible staff from our partner agencies/organisations are requested to fill the position stated below. Meanwhile, those who had earlier enrolled in the 2011 General Elections can update their submissions accordingly.
To be ascertain if the Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment 2018 has officially started, reach out to the official CBN recruitment portal: www.inecnigeria.org/?s=recruitment or Visit this page frequently for we shall update anytime the Federal Fire Service Recruitment form is out.
The ideal candidates must not be older than thirty five (45) years as at June 2017 and should possess the following:
- Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BSC, HND, ND and NCE) minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) in any of the science disciplines listed below.
- Master’s degree (MSC) in any of the under listed Science disciplines.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Must be a Lecturer of a Federal Tertiary Institution or Member of the following Professional Associations (NMA, ANAN, PSN, NSE, NIA, NIQS).
- Federal Government Employees Grade Level 07-09 at State Level possessing minimum of National Diploma / equivalent.
- Professional qualification/work experience in effective selling and marketing will be an added advantage.
- Both Male or female is fine.