Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) - The key purpose of the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria recruitment is to create more jobs for Nigerian youths both graduates and undergraduates. By so doing, unemployment in Nigeria will be curbed and become story of the past.
Requirements For TRCN Recruitment
Recruitment must possess any of the following
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How To Apply
To be ascertain if the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria Recruitment 2018 has officially started, reach out to the official Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria Recruitment website: https://www.trcn.gov.ng/ or Visit this page frequently for we shall update anytime the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria Recruitment form is out.
Make sure you bookmark this page as update about TRCN Recruitment 2018 will be made frequently
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- Online application is free.